AJ Block, Fitness Committee
Masters Swimmer since 1998. Swims with Fossil Fish.
Appointed by the BOD.
- Works with the national fitness committee to study and develop fitness swimming activities for the general membership.
- Educates adults on the fitness benefits of swimming.
- Sponsors annual local fitness events such as the “I swam a Marathon” summer event.
- High School All-American (honorable mention) – Carman High School in Flint, MI
- Captain of the University of Michigan Women’s Swimming and Diving Team
- FINA World Champion in 100 Fly
- USMS National Champion in multiple events – See Stats
- 2017 USMS Dorothy Donnelly Service Award