registration AT ilmsa DOT com
Barb Delnnois, Membership Coordinator
Masters Swimmer since 2002. Swims independently.
Appointed by the board.
- Registers all swimmers in ILMSA consistent with the rules established by USMS.
- Maintains the database of registered ILMSA members, clubs and teams.
- Coordinates communications with USMS regarding current ILMSA members.
- Administers and manages all registration activities.
Barbara has served on the ILMSA Board since 2005 and as Membership Coordinator/Registrar since 2015. She also served as the USMS National Board of Review Chair 2012-2017.
She was a star diver in college and entered Masters swimming at the young age of 45.
Barb is a sole practitioner lawyer in the Danville, IL area where she also enjoys:
- growing tomatoes
- raising chickens and harvesting their eggs
- playing golf
- traveling weekends in her RV to watch her grandson’s college football games